Monday, November 5, 2007

RPA Website

[edit 9 November: the site is complete!]

Evening.

I thought I'd let everyone in on a peek at the upcoming Rhetoric and Public Advocacy website I've been designing for the department. It should be up very soon, once the Communication Studies heads find time to address us.

www.russell-publications.com/RPA

The text on the site is pretty much placeholder, but feel free to leave me feedback on what you think of the look, feel, and design. Thanks a bunch! :)

Scott

2 comments:

Megan Ogulnick said...

I think my favorite part of the new Rhetoric website is the girl in the right corner..Haha..Because you'll find lots of rhetoric students walking around with little cups of coffee,scarves around their necks, and nice black dress shirts ;) I think we should put Scott's picture there..Now that's a Rhetoric student! :) Good job Scott..

Sersa Victory said...

Hehehe, definitely. Hopefully soon, we'll be able to replace the stock image with something a bit more... rhetoric-ish. :)