Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Daily Eastern News

Looking back on the initial post, I think I did a horrible job wording it. Also, the DEN Opinions editor Nicole Milstead got back to me. She cleared up some things, but also left some other questions unanswered (for now).

If you guys want to know what happened or what this is all about, just ask me. :)

Also, I'm taking a vote from those of you who know what the skinny is. I guess the DEN really likes my work (as do most of you), so if you want me to keep writing as a guest columnist let me know!


I also wanted to announce that I came into possession of a DVD about creationism and how dinosaurs were on the ark for kids. For those of you that have seen Jesus Camp, its the crazy show the kids are watching on the TV. I also own Jesus Camp on DVD, so if anyone is focusing on the Evangelical or Creationism/ID movement, you're free to borrow either of them.

Take care and control!

No comments: