Friday, August 24, 2007

I'll just say sorry now!

Well, even though my name is misspelled, my name is chris and I think it's going to be an interesting year.... And I think we are going to butt heads a bit.

I tend to have very conservative opinions. As for issues I am interested in, childrens rights, womens rights and some immigration laws.

I don't intend to tick anyone off, but I know it's gonna happen, so I am sorry now. But that is why this is America, we can all have opinions. This blog will be a spot for us to hash it out and hopefull change some minds, including mine. That's what protest is about, right?

Hope we all have a great year......and I am gonna say sorry again.....

Chris

1 comment:

Sersa Victory said...

No need to apologize, you should feel welcome to express yourself on this blog and I encourage you to do so, as we all should.

Take care and control!