Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here we go...

So, another class with Angela. Should be exciting.

The blog thing is pretty exciting in itself. Last semester we did this in persuasion and let's just say our class got a little heated on the blogs and still today my views of certain people have definitely changed, just by knowing how they feel about certain issues.

I am also very excited about this class. In life I really hope to do something to change this country and truly help make the United States a "free" nation. Last semester I spent a lot of time with GLBT issues and hope to carry on with that research again this semester. To me, this is one of the most important issues in our time and for our generation.

I know a lot of you guys already from previous classes and I really look forward to reading and experiencing your insight on social movements and ect. It'll be very nice to be in a class full of intellectuals.

2 comments:

Sersa Victory said...

I look forward to working with you!

I am definitely excited to see what happens when everyone starts using the blog on a regular basis -- I imagine (and secretly hope) that things get a little hot here. :)

Take care and control!

Sersa Victory said...

I also want to mention that I'll probably like to get your input in particular when I start sharing my research on 'sexual freedom' movement.

GLBT is a pretty substantial part of that, so I trust that your expertise with the issue would produce much valuable insight.

Take care and control!