Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Globalization a.k.a Global Justice Movement

Globalization is a collective name in which many social movements are going under. What I hope to do is to bring about those social movements and study what they are going for. I hope to be able to understand the nature behind Globalization or Global Justice Movement. I have a few questions in mind that I hope my research will be able to answer. The main question that I have, is there any one way to stop globalization? The Global Justice Movement is my movement and I hope to be well knowleded in this area.

2 comments:

Sersa Victory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sersa Victory said...

I really like your topic, but I issue a word of caution.

Most people, including many that participate in the movement, think of the effort as "anti-globalisation," when in fact it means nothing of the sort.

Video

This explains what I mean pretty succinctly.